Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic offers Exceptional Aftercare
Lifetime FREE Aftercare
For your complete peace of mind, Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic now include our innovative, new “LIFETIME Aftercare” scheme – offering FREE AFTERCARE for LIFE!
As part of our commitment to exceptional customer care, and our mission to set the standards for cosmetic surgery providers, Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic includes a Lifetime FREE aftercare package to give you complete peace of mind.
This comprehensive surgery aftercare programme allows you to show off your new look, confident in the knowledge that your aftercare requirements are comprehensively covered.
Your “Lifetime FREE Aftercare” scheme includes:
- 1. Unlimited post-op appointments with a member of our clinical team – whenever you need them – so whatever your query and whenever it arises, you can see one of our experts at no extra cost
- 2. Revision surgery where clinically indicated at no extra cost
- 3. Additional days stay in hospital where needed free of charge
- 4. Additional drugs and dressings supplied at no extra cost
- 5. Access to emergency telephone support (numbers supplied at discharge) which you can use at any time during your recovery or even years later
With You Every Step of the Way
Almost uniquely within cosmetic surgery, at the Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic we have both a nurse and a surgeon on 24-hour emergency call. Consequently, you are never more than a simple phone call away from one of our medical team, who have constant open access to your own surgeon. In addition, one of our nursing staff will contact you by telephone during the first few days following your operation. A little reassurance at this stage goes a long way.
All our clinic nurses have many years’ experience in the care of cosmetic surgery patients. Consequently, your sutures will be removed, as per the directions of the surgeon, by one of our own specialist nurses. We consider this to be vital both for your safety and our own reputation.
Post Operative Review
A thorough post-operative review with a highly experienced nurse will allow for your wounds to be inspected and dressed appropriately, for expert advice and reassurance to be given to you at this stage, and for any unlikely problems to be ‘nipped in the bud’. The remainder of your routine follow-up will be undertaken by your own surgeon. Again, we consider this to be essential in providing you with safe cosmetic surgery.
Consequently, if after the accepted period of healing discussed with you at consultation, your surgeon considers that it is necessary to revise the original operation in order to achieve the result as outlined at that consultation, then the Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic is delighted to provide all medical and surgical services, all hospital costs and facilities, all nursing care, all post-operative back-up, and all follow-up care absolutely FREE OF CHARGE. Any such remedial surgery must be undertaken in Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic facilities and with Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic surgeons unless otherwise agreed in writing beforehand.
It is important to reiterate that, for the reasons given earlier, the results of cosmetic surgery cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, if your surgeon advises us that, in his expert opinion, the results of the operation are acceptable within the limitations of the procedure as discussed at consultation, and may not be expected to improve following further surgery, then it may not be possible for us to provide such further surgery at no extra cost.
The only other minor exceptions to our general policy are as follows:-
- 1. Where alterations in the patient’s own lifestyle have directly contributed to their dissatisfaction (e.g. excessive weight gain)
- 2. Where the natural effects of ageing have subsequently affected the patient’s condition
- 3. Where accident or illness have materially contributed to the patient’s condition
- 4. Where medications (prescribed or otherwise) have materially contributed to the patient’s condition
- 5. Where it is obvious that the patient has not followed the relevant post-operative instructions as presented at consultation
- 6. Where the original surgeon is no longer available (e.g. through retirement etc), the Vaser Liposculpture London Clinic reserves the right to appoint another appropriately qualified surgeon to the care of the patient, and in such circumstances we may have to review the basis upon which any revisional surgery is undertaken.
- 7. Any transport costs resulting from the patient having moved from the area in which the original surgery was undertaken may have to be borne by the patient.